Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Steadyshot™

My trip to London made me realize that one of the most important things when you buy a camera is one that I didn't pay so much attention so far. Motion stabilizer.

You are out in the town at night and you see a great potential shot. Bam:


"Nice shot!! Oh wait...what's that?" you say when you get back to your PC and examine the pic full resolution. "Oh crap. I used 1/8 shutter speed and my hands shook a bit. :( I wish I had taken my tripod with me"

But you can't carry your tripod with you the whole time now can you? Especially when you are a tourist and the last thing you want is to look more "touristy". :D

So please people. The next time you buy a camera spend the extra 100€ for a camera with motion stabilizer or Steadyshot™ or whatever the hell you wanna call it. I know I will.

3 comments:

sun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

pw pw I just wanted to send you a link to a D40 with lots of stuff on sales. But yep, no stabilizer....

pw pw exeis links apo kosmo pou gustarei esorouxa opo thn kina?

KALI said...

thank you for sharing...

http://kalidekada.blogspot.com/